We are cordially welcoming you to George Oakes official website. While using this website we are considering that you have accepted the ‘Terms Of Service’ of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time. For an indefinite period of time, you have accepted the terms of services, reserving us 100% right to change these terms of services at any time without any sorts of obligation. It is your responsibility to look into it as soon as possible.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
1. Rights & Ownership
With respect to Rights and ownership, George Oakes solely owns the license to this portal. Any use of this particular website or its content is strictly prohibited without our permission. This includes copywriting or storing the same in whole or part, for your personal/ non-commercial use is prohibited.You are also expected to never try to modify, distribute, or re-post anything on the website.
2. Accuracy of content and Invitation to offer
“In ecommerce, your prices have to be better because your customers have to take a leap of faith in your product” quoted Ashton Kutcher. George Oakes has taken all sorts of care while preparing the content of this website, mainly in ensuring that prices quoted are correct during the time of publishing and each of the products is described in the site with full accuracy.
To the extent permitted as per the current law of the country we disclaim all the warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the content of this website. We shall therefore not be liable to any person for any kind of loss or damage that may cause while using any of the information contained in any material of this website. Further, all the products, services and information shown on our website constitute an invitation to offer our best range of products to all of you.
3. Eligibility to use
If your age is below 18 years you are prohibited to use/purchase /contract form with the website. Such a person is also prohibited from buying any material which is meant for adult consumption. The sale or buying of which to/by minors are prohibited strictly.
The company has the sole right to terminate your membership and may refuse to grant you access to the website if we find that you are under the age of 18. This website is not for people whose memberships have been suspended or terminated by us for any reason. So if you are registering as a business entity then in that case you have to represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this user agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the content on this site is directed solely to those who are accessing this site from India.
George Oakes makes no representation that any product or service that is referred to in the materials on this web is appropriate for use or available outside India. Those who are using this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with the local for the way they are applicable.George Oakes will be delivering products only in India and will not be liable for any sorts of claim relating to any products ordered from outside India. In this regard you need to keep in mind that some Indian states do not allow direct sale of merchandise from other states. For that, it needs special documentation to make such a sale without needing to incur dual taxation. So if we get an order from such states or need to deliver products to such states then under that condition we retain the sole rights to accept or reject that order.
4. Other Agreements
- You must provide correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form or guest details form
- To maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, if any sort of information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, then we have full rights to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you the website access
- If a non-delivery of products takes place for a mistake by you then in that case, any extra cost incurred by us will be claimed from you and you will be liable to pay that extra cost.
- You will use the service provided by our site only for lawful purposes and agree with all the applicable laws and regulations while using this website
- You are using and accessing the website’s service and transacting here at your own risk and using your best prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this website.
- Another important thing is that you must read and check all the information regarding the product before making any purchases.
- By placing an order for any product, you fully agree to be bound by the conditions of sale that is mentioned in the description of the item.
5. Usage Restrictions
You shall not use the website for any of the following purposes
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that involves any sorts of a criminal offence, results in civil liability or any breaches of laws, regulations, etc.
- Accessing unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the website
- Interfering or disrupting networks, or websites connected to the website
- And you cannot make, transmit or store any number of electronic copies of materials which are protected by the copyright without the owner’s permission
6. Information on Pricing
- George Oakes always intends to share all accurate product and pricing information, pricing and typographical errors that may occur mistakenly
- Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered it will not be treated by you is approved by you
- So if you want to cancel the order after processing the payment, then that amount will be reverted back to your bank or credit card account from where you made the purchases
- Another thing that you need to understand is that sometimes while we strive to provide you with the best value, however, sometimes a price online might not match the price at a store in certain geographical areas and store in your locality
7. Copyright & Trademark
- George Oakes and its suppliers fully reserve all the intellectual property rights in each text, programs, products, processes technology, content
- Access to this website never ever confer and shall not be considered as conferring any kind of license under us or any third-party intellectual property rights.
- Each right including copyrights, website is owned by George Oakes solely and thus any use of this website or its content including copying, or storing the entire part other than your own personal, non-commercial use is fully restricted without the permission of the company.
- References to this site to any names, products, or any services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are given mainly as a convenience and do not in any angle imply our company’s endorsement, sponsorships or recommendation to the 3rd Party.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites and do not make any sorts of representation regarding the content or accuracy of the content of that website.
- Finally, we are not responsible for the content of any 3rd party websites and never make any reprehensive of that content on such websites. If you decide to link to any such 3rd party website then you would be doing at your own risk.